Emerging biotech company located in Novi, MI is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing and web operations of the business. The position is for a permanent employee who wants to grow with the company.
Characteristics necessary for you to be successful in this position:
• Ability to work closely with a small team.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Marketing Manager at a small to medium-sized company.
• Team player with a positive and respectful attitude.
Skills necessary for you to be successful in this position:
• Professional experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Ability to write, edit, and proofread marketing copy.
• Ability to use HTML for creating marketing emails and newsletters.
• Experience editing and updating websites through CMS, or capability to learn.
• General knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
We operate with a small team. You must be able to work independently and multitask, and you must be detail-oriented. One benefit of this job is that it will allow you to gain exposure to other parts of the operation and assist with other needs and responsibilities.
This is a salaried position with yearly compensation in the range of $40,000-$50,000. The actual starting rate will vary depending on applicable experience and education.
Medical, dental, and flexible spending.
Simple IRA with company match.
Vacation and holiday pay.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that the job search is difficult and that waiting for a response from an employer can be stressful. After receiving your cover letter and resume, we will review and respond as quickly as possible.